KEEN relies on grants and donations in order to continue providing our services. Here are examples of how donations of all sizes can help:
- £10 buys the popcorn and drinks for one of our film evenings
- £20 funds materials for a evening of science experiments
- £50 buys 12 sports bibs for team games
- £100 funds the purchase of craft and drama equipment for seven Zig-Zag sessions (one term’s worth)
- £200 will pay for one of KEEN’s three yearly ice-skating trips
- £500 will fund the annual KEEN Olympics, including large marquee tents and medals for all participating athletes
- £1500 will fund one day trip for 40 children and their carers
- £2500 will fund the hire of a leisure centre in which to run sixteen of our popular Saturday sports sessions between October and March.
- £5000 pays for KEEN’s annual transport costs: a coach to take volunteers to our sports session every Saturday, and transport for those athletes who otherwise would be unable to attend KEEN’s sessions.