Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: SSL: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\keenoxford.org\httpdocs\wp-content\themes\twentyeleven-keenoxford\fptwitter.php on line 15
- KEEN Oxford: Feel Good Friday! Our AllSorts sports session is on a break for the summer - sad times :(. But with the Olympics and Paralympics just around…
- KEEN Oxford: Your Feel Good Firday treat is being able to feast your eyes on pictures from the KEEN Olympics! On 18th June, lots and lots of happy volunteers…
- KEEN Oxford: With the help of a Field Marshall, the Queen of England, the Big Friendly Giant and some bloke called Sophie, we succesfully avoided being eaten…
- @keenoxford: Thanks @Hall_Training. We look forward to working with you! https://t.co/uJpQcX8vzH
- @keenoxford: A fantastic effort by all the staff and pupils! Thank you so much! https://t.co/TaniOiuNkn
- @keenoxford: It's June - the month of the KEEN Olympics! Our fundraising for next year's event begins now! @CllrTomHayes #GiveMe5 https://t.co/VdlxwlQRCD
Welcome to KEEN!
We’re a registered charity that provides social and recreational activities for people with special needs in the Oxford area.
We’re completely inclusive and children with a wide range of special needs take part in our sporting, creative and social activities.
Our volunteers are local young people: most are students from Oxford’s two universities but a number study at local sixth form colleges or are professionals.
KEEN is funded solely by grants and donations. Financial considerations should never be a barrier to anyone who can benefit from taking part.