- @keenoxford: RT @FREE_2_LUV: Celebrate #WorldDownSyndromeAwarenessDay with us & RT because it's time to celebrate everyone in their uniqueness! #WDSD17…
- @keenoxford: Happy #WDSD17!
- @keenoxford: Thank you Will and Alison for speaking about KEEN on @bbcoxford this morning. You were great! #RedNoseDay
- KEEN Oxford: Huge thanks to KEEN volunteer, Will, and Robbie's mum, Alison, for speaking on BBC Oxford this morning - you were brilliant!
- KEEN Oxford: We're on the the radio tomorrow! Listen out for us on BBC Oxford in the morning. You should hear from our coordinator and a volunteer at just…
- KEEN Oxford: Happy Friday! Today we say a huge THANK YOU to Hall Training Systems, Oxfolk, The Old Chapel Band and everyone who attended last Saturday'…
Welcome to KEEN!
We’re a registered charity that provides social and recreational activities for people with special needs in the Oxford area.
We’re completely inclusive. Children and adults with a wide range of special needs take part in our sporting, creative and social activities.
KEEN relies on volunteers from all backgrounds to bring their enthusiasm to our fun-packed sessions and make our participants feel part of something awesome.
KEEN is funded solely by grants and donations. Financial considerations should never be a barrier to anyone who can benefit from taking part.