Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: SSL: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\keenoxford.org\httpdocs\wp-content\themes\twentyeleven-keenoxford\fptwitter.php on line 15
- KEEN Oxford: Today is a very good Friday indeed. Hall Training's 24 hour cycle in aid of KEEN is just over 2 hours away! Hall Training staff, clients and…
- KEEN Oxford: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/halltraining Please show your support for these lovely people ready to sweat buckets for KEEN!
- KEEN Oxford: Today we’d like to share two enlightening pieces we’ve come across this week. Together they remind us how ignorant it is to define a person…
- @keenoxford: Hall Training's first KEEN fundraiser - a 24 hour non-stop cycle. Thank you and good luck to all who sweat for KEEN! https://t.co/amUmWsSq1w
- @keenoxford: Thanks to Penningtons Manches (@Penningtonslaw) for their huge support throughout the 2015-16 KEEN Year! https://t.co/0VdDxW92NN
- @keenoxford: Thanks @Hall_Training. We look forward to working with you! https://t.co/uJpQcX8vzH
Welcome to KEEN!
We’re a registered charity that provides social and recreational activities for people with special needs in the Oxford area.
We’re completely inclusive and children with a wide range of special needs take part in our sporting, creative and social activities.
Our volunteers are local young people: most are students from Oxford’s two universities but a number study at local sixth form colleges or are professionals.
KEEN is funded solely by grants and donations. Financial considerations should never be a barrier to anyone who can benefit from taking part.