- KEEN Oxford: Your treat this Friday is some Feel Good Photos from Sunday's day trip - they're too good to wait until the end of term!
- KEEN Oxford: Feel GOOD Friday! We're now less than a month away from a very important and exciting event...the KEEN Olympics! The KEEN Olympics is our…
- KEEN Oxford: Feel GOOD Friday! Today it's another piece of KEEN fundraising news. Do you remember last week's story about Tom Alden? Well Tom also put us…
- @keenoxford: Final reminder that Radley Triathlon is tomorrow! A big KEEN thanks to its fab runners, @DecathlonOxford + @TryTriUK for all their hard work
- @keenoxford: Although it's the Easter break, GrEAT Sports is still going! Come along to Blackbird Leys from 7pm till 8pm tonight for some energetic fun!
- @keenoxford: RT @CllrTomHayes: #CharityTuesday shoutout to @keenoxford: student volunteers making young people with special needs so darn happy @OxfordH…
Welcome to KEEN!
We’re a registered charity that provides social and recreational activities for people with special needs in the Oxford area.
We’re completely inclusive and children with a wide range of special needs take part in our sporting, creative and social activities.
Our volunteers are local young people: most are students from Oxford’s two universities but a number study at local sixth form colleges or are professionals.
KEEN is funded solely by grants and donations. Financial considerations should never be a barrier to anyone who can benefit from taking part.