- KEEN Oxford's latest videos: Zumba at GrEAT 21/10/2013 | KEEN 2012-13 Video Review | The Harlem Shark
- @keenoxford: Best of luck to our volunteers who are currently cycling a whopping 80 miles with @bikeoxford! http://t.co/iPMWEaF5vu
- KEEN Oxford: Best of luck to our fantastic volunteers (Michael Bolton, William Hallan and Montana Jackson) who are currently cycling a whopping 80 miles, …
- @keenoxford: We're delighted to be shortlisted for the @AskLloydsBank Comunity Fund! To vote for us, simply tweet with "#COMMFUND PGY" in your message!
- KEEN Oxford: We're delighted to have been shortlisted for the Lloyds Bank Community Fund 2014! There's up to £3000 available, but we need you (and everyone…
- KEEN Oxford: OxFizz is recruiting and they need you! Are you an Oxford or Cambridge graduate? Do you want to raise money for KEEN and contribute to a pioneering…
- @keenoxford: The KEEN office will now be closed until 1st September, when 2014-15 coordinator Callum Campbell takes the reins! Expect an amazing year!
Welcome to KEEN!
We’re a registered charity that provides social and recreational activities for young people with special needs in the Oxford area.
We’re completely inclusive and children with a wide range of special needs take part in our sporting, creative and social activities.
Our volunteers are local young people: most are students from Oxford’s two universities but a number study at local sixth form colleges or are professionals.
KEEN is funded solely by grants and donations. Financial considerations or access to transport should never be a barrier to anyone taking part.