Warning: stream_get_contents() [function.stream-get-contents]: SSL: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\keenoxford.org\httpdocs\wp-content\themes\twentyeleven-keenoxford\fptwitter.php on line 15
- KEEN Oxford's latest videos: Zumba at GrEAT 21/10/2013 | KEEN 2012-13 Video Review | The Harlem Shark
- @keenoxford: Photo of the Week: Have you seen this moustachioed man? If so, approach at your own risk! #KeenTeens http://t.co/9dRVWBZmUK
- @keenoxford: Here's a big clue and a fantastic theme tune https://t.co/iQJnbFJ2my #ZigZag
- KEEN Oxford: Today's Zig-Zag will feature action, adventure and archaeological exploits! Can you guess what film we've been inspired by? Come to St Clement…
- KEEN Oxford: Photo of the Week: Have you seen this moustachioed man? If so, approach at your own risk! Our Teens had a great Wild West themed evening, featuring…
- @keenoxford: Zig-Zag's tonight at 5.15pm. Come to St Clement's Family Centre for action, adventure and archaeological exploits!
- KEEN Oxford: TODAY ONLY: Your £5 donation could be automatically doubled through Localgiving's #GiveMe5 match scheme. With gift aid, a successfully double…
Welcome to KEEN!
We’re a registered charity that provides social and recreational activities for young people with special needs in the Oxford area.
We’re completely inclusive and children with a wide range of special needs take part in our sporting, creative and social activities.
Our volunteers are local young people: most are students from Oxford’s two universities but a number study at local sixth form colleges or are professionals.
KEEN is funded solely by grants and donations. Financial considerations or access to transport should never be a barrier to anyone taking part.