Warning: stream_get_contents() [function.stream-get-contents]: SSL: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\keenoxford.org\httpdocs\wp-content\themes\twentyeleven-keenoxford\fptwitter.php on line 15
- KEEN Oxford's latest videos: Zumba at GrEAT 21/10/2013 | KEEN 2012-13 Video Review | The Harlem Shark
- @keenoxford: The first AllSorts of 2015 is today! This week, we'll be at St. Gregory the Great School with football, boxercise and parachute games!
- KEEN Oxford: Today sees the first AllSorts session of term! Come along if you fancy some football, parachute games and boxercise! Volunteers meet at St…
- KEEN Oxford: KEEN's termly ice skating trip is tonight! Volunteers should meet at 5:45pm at Oxford Ice Rink as athletes will be arriving for 6pm. Hope …
- @keenoxford: KEEN's termly ice skating trip is tonight! Volunteers should arrive for 5:45pm at Oxford Ice Rink.
- @keenoxford: Thanks @Brookes_is_150 for highlighting what we're all about: linking disabled young people with dedicated volunteers http://t.co/wMKmxeYFhs
- KEEN Oxford: What's volunteering with KEEN all about? Thanks to Oxford Brookes University, you can find out in just a couple of minutes! https://www.youtube…
Welcome to KEEN!
We’re a registered charity that provides social and recreational activities for young people with special needs in the Oxford area.
We’re completely inclusive and children with a wide range of special needs take part in our sporting, creative and social activities.
Our volunteers are local young people: most are students from Oxford’s two universities but a number study at local sixth form colleges or are professionals.
KEEN is funded solely by grants and donations. Financial considerations or access to transport should never be a barrier to anyone taking part.