- KEEN Oxford's latest videos: Zumba at GrEAT 21/10/2013 | KEEN 2012-13 Video Review | The Harlem Shark
- KEEN Oxford: Many thanks to Oxford Playhouse for a fantastic panto yesterday! We really enjoyed joining Robin and his friends on their adventures through…
- @keenoxford: Many thanks to @OxfordPlayhouse for a fantastic jaunt through Sherwood forest yesterday! We all had a great time! #RobinOxford
- KEEN Oxford: Meeting Crocodile Dundee and re-building Uluru!
- @keenoxford: Thanks to @OxfordPlayhouse for a fantastic time at the panto this morning!
- KEEN Oxford: Learning to swim with Mother Turtle, limbo at a calypso party and lots more...
- @keenoxford: 'Tiss the season to be jolly! Merry Christmas everyone! http://t.co/9OUz8mazet
Welcome to KEEN!
We’re a registered charity that provides social and recreational activities for young people with special needs in the Oxford area.
We’re completely inclusive and children with a wide range of special needs take part in our sporting, creative and social activities.
Our volunteers are local young people: most are students from Oxford’s two universities but a number study at local sixth form colleges or are professionals.
KEEN is funded solely by donations and grants. Our sessions are free to everyone under 18 and we provide transport for those in Oxford who couldn’t otherwise attend.