- KEEN Oxford's latest videos: Zumba at GrEAT 21/10/2013 | KEEN 2012-13 Video Review | The Harlem Shark
- KEEN Oxford: OxFizz is recruiting and they need you! Are you an Oxford or Cambridge graduate? Do you want to raise money for KEEN and contribute to a pioneering…
- @keenoxford: The KEEN office will now be closed until 1st September, when 2014-15 coordinator Callum Campbell takes the reins! Expect an amazing year!
- KEEN Oxford: Looking for a challenge? KEEN has two free places in the Bike Oxford cycling event on Sunday 7th September! If you'd like a place and can commit…
- @keenoxford: KEEN has 2 free places for @BikeOxford on 7th Sep! Want to raise at least £100 by cycling 20-80 miles? Get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
- @keenoxford: Volunteer Michael & his wife are cycling 80 miles with @BikeOxford to raise funds for KEEN & @Unicef_uk! Sponsor at http://t.co/VLDBxPbwTv
- KEEN Oxford: A glorious afternoon celebrating everything KEEN!
Welcome to KEEN!
We’re a registered charity that provides social and recreational activities for young people with special needs in the Oxford area.
We’re completely inclusive and children with a wide range of special needs take part in our sporting, creative and social activities.
Our volunteers are local young people: most are students from Oxford’s two universities but a number study at local sixth form colleges or are professionals.
KEEN is funded solely by grants and donations. Financial considerations or access to transport should never be a barrier to anyone taking part.