- keenoxford's latest videos: Funktastic Mr Fox at Zig-Zag 26/10/2012 | GrEAT Partying Hard at Stingray 23/10/2012 | KEEN 2011-2012
- KEEN Oxford: Daytrip May 2013
- KEEN Oxford: GrEAT is off on our daytrip to Marwell, we're going to the zoo to see giraffes, rhinos and tigers.
- KEEN Oxford: Join us this evening 5-6pm at St Clements Family Centre for Zig-Zag where we will be diving Under the Sea with Ariel - be prepared for more …
- @keenoxford: RT @BBCNews: Does this amuse, upset or inspire you? How father of boy with #autism copes in school holidays http://t.co/3fT71nRjam
- @keenoxford: Mission To Lars in @TheOxStu: http://t.co/Obd8yXwlRA Doc about man w/ learning disability meeting Metallica's drummer - recommended viewing!
- @keenoxford: RT @KEENusa: Wow! A volunteer from KEEN Oxford in the UK is riding his bike across the USA as a fundraiser. He leaves from San... http:/ ...
Welcome to KEEN!
We’re a registered charity that provides social and recreational activities for young people with special needs in the Oxford area.
We’re completely inclusive and children with a wide range of special needs take part in our sporting, creative and social activities.
Our volunteers are local young people: most are students from Oxford’s two universities but a number study at local sixth form colleges or are professionals.
KEEN is funded solely by donations and grants. Our sessions are free to everyone under 18 and we provide transport for those in Oxford who couldn’t otherwise attend.