- KEEN Oxford: A quick round-up of Friday news and thankyous: 1. We’re very happy to have been chosen as a RAG charity by the students of Oxford Brookes University…
- @keenoxford: Thanks and good luck, team! https://t.co/qjcytK495C
- @keenoxford: < 5 hours to cast your @oxfordrag vote. Please vote KEEN - it will make a huge difference. https://t.co/6cMrOn8lGO… https://t.co/3ArNQCN7H5
- KEEN Oxford: RAG VOTING! We have been shortlisted as one of the local charities Oxford RAG will support in 2017-18. If you could spare the time to vote…
- @keenoxford: https://t.co/6cMrOn8lGO The @oxfordrag vote is now open! Please vote if you can and share with your contacts. Thank… https://t.co/HqUGWnhhXb
- KEEN Oxford: Two exciting things to share with you today: 1. We've been nominated for Oxford University RAG 2017-18 - there's now a vote to pick 2 local…
Welcome to KEEN!
We’re a registered charity that provides social and recreational activities for people with special needs in the Oxford area.
We’re completely inclusive. Children and adults with a wide range of special needs take part in our sporting, creative and social activities.
KEEN relies on volunteers from all backgrounds to bring their enthusiasm to our fun-packed sessions and make our participants feel part of something awesome.
KEEN is funded solely by grants and donations. Financial considerations should never be a barrier to anyone who can benefit from taking part.